Orange Ball League – 10U (ages 8 to 10)
LCTA leagues offer players the opportunity to compete locally against other players and teams in the area. Our Orange Ball league offers matches for advanced beginner to intermediate to advanced level players. During the spring we will set up individual competition in a round robin format.
Fall 2018 will be our team tennis season where the Red Ball players will have the opportunity to play for their respective schools.
- Kids will be grouped according to their level (advanced, intermediate and adv beginner) and will play round robin matches until time runs out
- 3 out of 5 games (first to win 3 games) Regular scoring with no AD.
- 60 ft court with orange ball
- No gender balance (teams can be all boys or all girls or a mixture of both)
- Kids will have a ranking based on winning percentage (total games won/total games played)
- Every Sunday from 4pm to 6pm starting March 11 – May 13th (NO MATCHES on April 1)
- Stone Bridge High School